Monday, March 2, 2009

Seeing some progress...

So Amy and I have been working out at the Y now for a little over a month, and well, we are finally starting to see some progress... And it couldn't have come sooner for me! I was truly getting frustrated with the whole ordeal, gaining, then loosing, then gaining, the whole roller coaster ride was starting to wear thin on my nerves, and my self esteem.

With a some hard work, and time spent at the Y, I am happy to say I have Officaly lost 10 pounds, and Amy has lost more than 5! A big thank you to everyone who motivated us, and encouraged me. i'm happy this is all starting to pay off! Please keep encouraging us, We both have a ways to go!

2 comments:

BananaBuzzbomb said...

Way to go!! Keep it up!! =)

Jen said...

Good job you guys! I know its hard and frustrating but you guys are doing great!