Wednesday, November 28, 2007

tuesday is coming... did you remember your rain coat?

Back into the swing of things! last week was nice to come back to, with the holiday weekend and all. This week came with a vengence, we were almost caught off guard. With the holiday season coming quick, everybody is getting Christmas projects and events... so that means they will be coming to me. I already have 2 weeks in december that i have to run camera for the ladies gathering at the chapel every night, plus all my other work. Amy is working so hard, and im so proud of her. shes in a rotation that she dosen't like not to mention working with some people who are very difficult, but she takes it all in stride and does her job, and she does it well.

Shopping... yikes. Black friday came, and went. after looking at the ads i decided there wasent anything that looked good. But i have to say that im so thankful for e-bay! I love it! im going to try and do 75% of all my christmas shopping this year on line, with free shipping and not wasting gas, and dealing with crowds, you cant beat that. so sorry to anyone whos gift is delayed because of shipping... im sorry, but it saved me cash!

blessings!

music to check out: "Im only a man" by Emery

1 comment:

Randy Hammons said...

Way to go! The internet's where I do the majority of my shopping too. Best to get it all done by the first week in December (this week?!@!?) though if you don't want to deal with a stressful shipping situation. Looks like I may have one of those stressful shipping situations this year. I'm running behind!