Thursday, November 22, 2007

TEAM BROWNES FIRST POST.

Well, thanksgiving has come and gone, Amy is passed out next to me, and i'm watching ghost chasers on SIFI channel, trying to digest my thanksgiving meal. Today (thanksgiving) went by so fast it seems. I spent most of the day painting a dresser and drawers for some friends who are having a baby soon. (hopefuly its a girl, because i painted them pink and white...) Amy has had a hectic schedual ever since we returned from our honeymoon, and now she has to work a 24hr shift tomorrow. poor thing.
Well this blog today real dosent have a point, just to say hi, and this is our first blog. I guess ill end this with a little thanksgiving thanks, Im thankful for : all the blessings God has bestowed upon us, my new wife, and the fact that we have a roof over our heads. what are you thankful for?

blessings friends!

No comments: